Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass (RYGB)
- This surgery works with a restrictive component and a gut-hormone component.
- Similar to the sleeve, hunger hormones are dampened and satiety hormones enhanced.
- Patients are less hungry and sated (full) with small amounts of food.
- Weight loss is significant and rapid occurring over 12 months.
- The average weight loss is 75% of excess weight.
- Long-track record
- Good weight loss
- Good quality of eating
- Risk of small bowel obstruction
- Risk of stomal ulcer
- Dumping syndrome
- Risk of micronutrient deficiencies
Contact us today!
Call us on 02 9553 7288.